If you are looking for a reliable sales software solution, you have likely encountered ClickFunnels. ClickFunnels is the perfect solution for some companies, but yours may not be one of them. There are, however, a lot of option for an alternative solution. Locating the correct alternative means searching for alternative products and then compare them to each other.
Here are ten of the best ClickFunnels alternatives:
Leadpages was one of the first landing page solutions to hit the market. Because of this, the developers at Leadpages have had time to upgrade their solutions to fit client needs. Leadpages differs from ClickFunnels in that its focus is on landing pages rather than sales funnels. However, creating funnels is a possibility, it just takes a little effort.
There are over 130 templates to choose from and you have the option to create your own. If that doesn’t work for you, there are also templates from Themeforest that come with a cost of $10-$30.
- Two different landing page editors: one for beginning users and one for advanced users. The basic option allows for more help while the advanced option gives users full ability to customize as they need.
- Leadpages offers webinar hosting.
- Users can create popup windows to show up on the page to allow visitors to sign up for services or email.
- There is easy integration with most email providers, webinar platforms, and membership sites.
There are 3 different pricing options: standard, pro, and advanced. Standard pricing is $37 per month, pro is $79 per month, and advanced is $199 per month. There is also a 14-day free trial.
InstaPage is considered a more sophisticated landing page builder than its competitors. It offers members the ability to create their entire funnel via the platform. There are over 200 templates with an easy to use drag and drop editor that allows for full customization.
- There is a built-it analytics tool to assess the performance of your pages.
- It allows for A/B testing results.
- Heatmaps allow for users to optimize their landing pages, track visitors, and analyze how far visitors scroll down the page.
InstaPage has 3 tiers for pricing. The Core Plan is $68 per month, the Optimizer Plan is $113 per month, and the Team and Agency Plan is $203 per month.
Although SamCartsoesn’t focus on building landing pages, it is the easiest shopping cart solution for small business owners. It is a great option for those looking to build a membership site, selling e-books, physical products, and digital downloads.
- Creating funnels.
- Customized sales pages.
- There is a gateway between WordPress sales pages and checkout success pages.
- Simple integration with tools such as PayPal, HubSpot, Stripe, Zapier, Drip, and OntraPort.
There are 3 plans: Basic at $19 per month, Pro at $99 per month, and Premium at $199 per month. There is also a 14-day free trial.
- 10 Minute Funnels
10 Minute Funnels is dedicated to creating websites, web pages, and marketing funnels easily and affordable. In addition to a user-friendly website and marketing funnel builder, 10 Minute Funnels offers a variety of other features.
- Simple drag and drop building that is instantly integrated.
- Limitless pages for your website.
- Easily create landing pages, video pages, home pages, thank you pages, live event pages, opt-in lead generation pages, order forms, sales pages, and more.
- Tech free set up.
- Mobile friendly.
- Complete hosting including secure websites.
- Built-on SEP, shopping cart, analytics, split testing, social media links, and many widgets.
- 24-hour support.
10 Minute Funnels offers a 14-day trial for $1.00. After that, there are 2 price plan options: Premium at $97 per month and Enterprise at $197 per month.
Unbounce has focused on helping clients design landing pages to enhance their marketing experience. Because of this laser focus, Unbounce has revolutionize page building experiences. It has helped large brands such as Vimeo, The New York Times, Hootsuite, and New Balance because it is one of the fastest page building services available.
- Drag and drop builder that is mobile friendly with the option for dynamic text replacement and targeted convertibles.
- Target landing page visitors at the perfect moment through convertibles.
- Create custom convertibles through 125 user-friendly templates.
- Unlimited A/B testing.
- Simply integrated with CRM, email, and analytics tools such as MailChimp, Zapier, WordPress, Marketo, Hubspot, and Salesforce.
Unbounce offers 3 packages: Essentials at $99 per month and Premium at $199 per month, and Enterprise which is $499 per month which brings with it a Launch Specialist and Success Manager to maximize your ROI.
Thrive is a WordPress plugin known for its comprehensive drag and drop landing page builder. It is also extremely affordable. There are over 160 templates making it a great option for small businesses.
- Create opt-in forms.
- Easily create quality content.
- Build scarcity campaigns for conversion boosting.
- Publish landing pages through WordPress.
- Produce engaging content through Thrive’s Headline Optimizer.
- Clever widgets to help with content creation.
Thrive has one-time costs rather than monthly fees. For a single site the cost is $67. For multiple sites, the price increases to $97.
OptimzePress is also a WordPress plugin. It was designed specifically for designing landing pages, sales pages, and membership sites.
- The innovative LiveEditor feature creates layouts to build custom pages.
- The Element Browser allows users to integrate different elements needed for building landing pages.
- Create secure areas for members.
- Integrates seamlessly with WordPress.
- Creates funnels for product launches.
- Great blogging system.
There are 3 price options with a one-time fee for the first year: the Core plan is $97, the Publisher package is $197, and the Pro package is $297. After the first year, the cost for updates and support is just $39.
Infusionsoft is one of the most powerful online marketing toolkits available. It is designed specifically for growing businesses and marketing teams offering a large range of features. It can, however, be difficult to use.
- Landing page opt-in availability.
- Opt-in form builder.
- Marketing automation tools.
- Easily design campaigns.
- Eye-catching, professional email templates.
$99 per month for a list of less than 500 contacts. The complete plan is $379 per month. To begin with Infusionsoft, there is a one-time Kickstart package that costs $999 which includes one-on-one training with a coach.
GetResponse is an email marketing, landing page, and marketing automation solution. It is great for small businesses.
- User friendly landing page builder with drag and drop and an intuitive user interface.
- Hundreds of quality templates to use.
- Customizable pages for mobile viewing.
- A/B testing and form building capabilities.
- Easy email marketing and automation.
The basic version starts at $15 per month. The Max version is $165 per month.
Pipedrive is different from the other companies on the list. This is because they opt for a sales pipeline representation model instead of a funnel. Pipedrive targets its clients at small and medium sized businesses. It promotes itself as a Customer Relationship Manager with the end goal of driving sales through your website through useful tricks.
- Very easy to use.
- Fully Customizable.
- Analytics based on what you want to look at.
- Full email sync capabilities.
- Email tracking available.
Basic version is $10 per month. At the high end, the Platinum version is $63 per month.
With so many options, it can be hard to choose the right solution for your business needs. Comparing the cost, mobile accessibility, support, and integrations are all important pieces to consider when making that choice.
By Christine Trimbur
Jay Clark and Associates